Rob Cesternino and Jessica Liese have interviews with the final four teams from The Amazing Race 25 following Friday night’s season finale. Rob starts off with interviews with Amy & Maya, Jim & Misti and Brooke & Robbie and Jessica will wrap things up with Adam & Bethany.
Exit Interview with the Winners of Amazing Race 25, Amy & Maya, The Sweet Scientists
Rob asks The Sweet Scientists the following questions and more:
- How long did it take Amy to complete the final challenge at the shipping yards?
- What were the extent of Amy’s injuries and has she made a full recovery?
- What do Amy and Maya have to say to Amazing Race fans that might be upset with their win?
- What was Amy and Maya’s reaction when Phil said that they weren’t eliminated during the second leg in the Philippines?
- How do Amy and Maya feel about the wrestlers after the race?
- How difficult was the massage treatment in Singapore for Amy and Maya?
- Why didn’t Maya take a victory lap after winning the race?
Exit Interview with The Dentists, Jim & Misti
Rob talks to the Dentists about these questions and more:
- How frustrating is it for Jim and Misti to know that if there were just three teams in the finals they would be the winners of Amazing Race 25?
- How close were Jim and Misti to Amy and Maya to win the race?
- How did having the Save from the first leg change the way that they ran their race?
- When did Jim decide that he would always choose a physical task over one where he was going to be judged?
- Did Phil’s admiration of Jim’s teeth ever get uncomfortable?
- How do Jim and Misti feel like they were depicted on the show?
- How do The Dentists feel about the Cyclists comments about them during the race?
Exit Interview with the Wrestlers, Brooke & Robbie
Rob talks to the Wrestlers about these questions and more:
- After having their best leg in the Philippines where they went from worst to first, why did things fall apart so quickly when they got to LA?
- How do Brooke and Robbie feel now about Amy and Maya getting to race in the final leg?
- Is there a wrestling equivalent of what happened with Amy and Maya not being eliminated at the final four?
- What is the status of Brooke and Robbie’s relationship?
- How does Brooke feel about racing with Bethany Hamilton?
Exit Interview with the Soul Surfers, Bethany Hamilton & Adam
Jessica talks to the Soul Surfers about these questions and more:
- How did they lose their lead in the final leg?
- Did they always see Amy and Maya as threats, or did their finish surprise them?
- How did they get cast for the show? Were they fans beforehand?
What was the hardest task they had to perform on the show?
- What was their rationale as far as going after the Fast Forward in Singapore?