In this week’s Amazing Race exit interview, Rob Cesternino talks with the latest team eliminated from Amazing Race 25.
Amazing Race 25 Exit Interview with Kym and Alli aka The Cyclists
Rob asks Kym and Alli about:
- What was the decision making process of deciding to go for the fast forward?
- How concerned were Kym and Alli about being U-turned on this leg of the race?
- Were Kym and Alli aware of the alliance that was formed against them by the other teams on the ferry in the last leg of the race?
- Did the cyclists know that the other teams felt like they were being standoffish?
- Why did the Cyclists have an issue with the Dentists during the race?
- Did Kym and Alli have an issue with the Fast Forward being about surfing considering that Adam and Bethany were on the race?
- How surprised were Kym and Alli about NOT being U-turned by anybody in this leg?
- Did Brooke and Robbie ever realize that the Cyclists cancelled the cab that was called for them in the previous leg?
- How close did the Cyclists come to beating out the scientists?
- Was there any team during the race that Kym and Alli got along with well?
- What is Kym working on now?