Once again, we are back with weekly Reality TV RHAP-Ups coverage of Celebrity Big Brother UK! This episode, Curt Clark (@curtclark) and Malory Beazley (@malorybeazley) cover the (shortened) first week in the CBBUK house. Now that all the fanfare of Launch Night has died down and we’ve had a few days to see our housemates in action, Curt and Malory revisit the cast and issue their “second impressions” of the line-up, discuss the various dramas that transpired in the first couple days, and the outcome of the first set of live, face-to-face nominations from Friday night. Topics include:
- Who is the real Katie Hopkins? Will she be likable? Malory and Curt discuss “The Most Hated Woman in Britain,” and whether we’re seeing a mask or Katie as she truly is.
- Is Perez Hilton overdoing it? Both Malory and Curt agree that his “pre-game research” seems a little off-putting and that he comes off like he’s interviewing more than he’s conversing…but how will this ultimately impact his game?
- Is Ken Morley a creeper, or just an adorable old man? And is Jeremy Jackson a creeper or…yeah.
- Is the connection between Cami-Li and Calum Best going anywhere? Malory and Curt discuss the bond between these two, as well as SneakerGate.
- Is there more to Patsy Kensit, Alicia Douvall and Kavana than meets the eye? None of them made a huge impression on Curt or Malory in Week 1…but they also don’t see any of this threesome being up for eviction any time soon.
- How are Nadia Sawalha and Michelle Visage stacking up? Nadia and Sawalha are Curt and Malory’s picks to win (respectively) and both continued to make a good impression during the first couple days. But will Keith Chegwin prove to be stiff competition?
- Who is likely to go home on Tuesday? Alexander O’Neal, Chloe Goodman and Ken Morley are on the chopping block…but who will still be here on Wednesday?